Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Dark Intent: An Introduction

Well. This is my first blog ever.  I have never been motivated/inspired to write anything before. Not until World of Warcraft. Playing a warlock makes me dance, hop, skip, laugh, giggle. It also makes me grrrr! Pound the keyboard! Kick the pc! Pull my hair out. Kick and scream. Cuss Blizzard! To spare my dog, my two cats and my boyfriend from any more grief, I decided to start this blog.
But as I am a noob warlock, there will be no PVE/PVP/leveling/raid guides, no tips on macros, keybinds. In short, after having read this blog, you will not be a better warlock for it. Instead, this blog is my warlock venting machine. It will suck up all my rage, anger and frustrations over nerf-bats (real and perceived), in-game disasters, embarrassments, disappointments, and virtual stupidity, ie dying due to casting when mounted, falling off cliffs, getting lost in instances, pulling mobs causing a wipe, messing up in guild progression all the time, (like getting hit by Sindragosa's Blistering Cold night after night back when we were progressing Lich King). In short, this is a diary of a fail lock.
Stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment